Inventory of Available Properties
O’Donnell’s investment strategy is to always provide a strategically located, institutional quality, speculative properties a in the key markets, where it has an established presence.
- O’Donnell has a seasoned team of development professionals whom are experts in leasing, permitting, building design, construction, financing and property management to meet a variety of build-to-suit requirements.
- O’Donnell has developed 15 build-to-suit properties totaling more than 3.9 MM SF to date, with clients including: Arvin Meritor, Autoliv, Chemetall, Evonik, Diehl Controls, Kuehne + Nagel, LG Electronics, Magna, Mattel, Timken, and Audi.
Land Development and Sales
O’Donnell is recognized for developing world-class quality industrial parks that offer:
- Strategic locations.
- Ample park services.
- Quality infrastructure designed and engineered to global standards.
- High image design.
- Security infrastructure and processes that conform to global standards.
- Appealing landscaped designed respecting environmental concerns.
- Rules and regulations to ensure long-term value is attained.
O’Donnell has an in-house legal team, which adds considerable value to the processes associated with permitting, leasing, acquisitions, dispositionscorporate compliance, and corporate governance.
O’Donnell has a pro-active construction management team lead by senior management and executed locally by architects and engineers throughout the country from inception to completion. Design specifications, engineering, permitting, bidding, execution and close-out is all coordinated by our team of professionals to ensure that speculative construction, build-to-suits and interior improvements are delivered on time, on budget and supersede our client’s specifications and expectations.
Property and Management
- O’Donnell manages an industrial portfolio totaling 12.36 million square feet and serves more than 84 tenants in 11 markets.
- O’Donnell’s property managers and staff are located in our offices throughout México and are seasoned professionals with engineering dregrees. Our goal is to provide regular programmed maintenance, minimize expenses and ensure our properties maximize their useful life.
O ́Donnell actively acquires:
- Land for inventory construction.
- Build to suits.
- Value-add acquistions
20+ years of experience operating in México
- In 2003, O’Donnell and Prudential Real Estate Investors’ (“PREI”) closed a co-investment program making O’Donnell, PREI’s first operating partner in Latin America. From 2003 to 2013, O’Donnell built 4.5 million SF of speculative construction and invested 624 million USD in joint-venture with PREI. In 2013, O’Donnell contributed its participation in the O’Donnell-PREI partnership to PREI’s Mexican FIBRA (US REIT) representing approximately 40% of public offering.
- From 2014, O’Donnell has closed two joint-ventures with AIG totaling US$200MM
O’Donnell currently owns and manages 12.36 million square feet of industrial properties throughout Mexico